1. Bring 3 cups of water to a rolling boil
2. Add one tablespoon of our D2S SlimSeeds into water
3. Let it boil for 15 – 20 minutes
4. Simmer for 15 minutes and drink 3 times a day
5. Use any sweetener of your choice preferably no sugar added
6. Slightly toasted cassia seeds can be boiled for 15 – 20 minutes and used as a coffee replacement
1. The medicinal property of Cassia seed is cold, so people who are prone to diarrhea and stomachache should not drink Cassia seed tea.
2. Pregnant women are not suitable for drinking Cassia seed tea.
3. Women in physiological period should not drink Cassia seed tea, which may lead to dysmenorrhea or other symptoms.
4. After drinking Cassia seed tea, a small number of people may have abdominal distension, diarrhea, and nausea at the early stage, but these symptoms can quickly disappear.
5. Cassia seed tea is a kind of mild laxative, so it should not be drunk in large quantities for a long time, otherwise, it will affect gastrointestinal function.